Monday, May 7, 2007

Very Hard to Believe

Ok, if my complete and incorrigible nerdiness weren't already apparent--I can't believe that nowhere on the Internet exists that famous photo of Julia Clifford with her Stroh fiddle! Just when I need it for my paper--but oh, well. However inconvenient it is (if I want that picture in my paper due tomorrow I'll have to rush in to school and scan it in), it's also quite gratifying that no one has done any sort of work yet that could have lead to the photo being put online.

In other news, I think it's possible that Emma Donoghue might be my not-so-evil twin. Well, she and I have some of the same favorite books and movies, and tend to wear the same colors, anyway. Here's where I learned all that.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Here's one.

T said...

Wow--I wonder why that didn't come up in my search? Fabulous, except that it's not the one I need, since I talk in the text about her laughing at something off camera...but it might do in a pinch, and certainly better than nothing! Thanks!

Orange Pippin said...

ooh! Emma Donoghue's book "Kissing the Witch: Old Tales in New Skins" is one of my favorites.

T said...

Yeah, that's a great one. I really like Life Mask, which came out around 2004. Ann, somehow I'm not surprised you liked the fairy tales :-)