Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sssssssssssssss--FRIED!

I think my grant essays are now imprinted on my retinas. I may not get the money, but I suppose it's a good exercise to have written this stuff.

Nevertheless, I found this a silly website last night whilst procrastinating: 16822 Cat Names. I wasn't in need of enough distraction to go through all 16,000-odd, but I did find a good handful of howlers, including "Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love" (I shudder to picture the bearer of that name) and, inexplicable but rather endearing, "Helper Kitty." (Is this a seeing-eye cat who's only good for showing the way between where the cat food is kept and her food bowl?)

Nicol pointed out another good one: Cute Little Kittens. It's just what it says, although some of them are neither cute nor kittens.

No comments: